Wednesday 29 February 2012

And the winner of the best service award this year is....

Edible Glitter
I placed an order with them yesterday just before 4pm, and had an email about 20 minutes later to say that my order had been despatched.  I'm reading it and saying "Really?" to myself.  But lo and behold at 7.20am this morning there was the postie banging at the door with the delivery!  So, a big thank you to Edible Glitter for being so efficient....and heres some pics of what I ordered....excuse if they are not very good, I took them very quickly this morning (made myself late for work too!)

There were these lovely vintage style doilies, and matching fairy cake case....


A selection of decorations...


 Aren't these slightly startled chickens great....


And some pretty little flowers...


Guess what I'll be doing this weekend.....

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

Oh, some lovely bits there. Can't wait to see what you do with them!! xxoo