Friday 4 November 2011

Too clever for it's own good...

I had to buy a new TV a couple of weeks ago. Nothing wrong with that I hear you say, and you're quite right. I got a nice one just the right size at a fairly reasonable price as these things go. Plus I can get £50 cash back from Sony! Plus I no longer have to watch green people like on the old one!

Far too clever for it's own good though this TV. It has a sensor which can tell if there's no movement in the room for a set period it then switches itself to standby. Good idea, I hear you say...saves power...indeed, except that I very often am at the other end of the room on the computer and I'm still listening to it and all of a sudden it all goes silent! Going to have to look at the instructions to find a way of switching that off!

No comments: