Thursday 14 August 2008

I can see this is going to be a very occasional blog......doesn't time fly?

Anyway, this is what I'm working on at the moment....I haven't had a chance to take a photo of my actual work so this is just a pic from the Mirabilia website.......


Recently dragged out of hibernation, as I haven't touched it for about two years!! (Shame on me). I'm about three quarters of the way through it now, but it's slow going and I really am having trouble finding the time to spend on it amongst all the other stuff that goes on in life!

One of my intentions is to sort out all my UFOs and see exactly what there is, but it's a scary prospect!

6 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

That's a lovely piece of work Sandie!! I have a whole room full of UFO'S!!! welcome to the world of blogging. You will find it very quickly becomes addictive!

Sylvie said...

Sandie, you must definitely be much more patient than me. I wouldn't even have to start anything like that as I'd never get it done, not even if you gave me 10 years. I have a quilt in the making that I started about 3 years ago and then there is a number of sewing, knitting and artist book projects that I don't even want to think about. I'm sure you'll get it done in the end!

Susan Morris said...

Sandie, how lovely that piece is. I've been doing cross stitch a while now and my latest project is a pillow insert. Welcome to the world of blogging...I will put you on my list of blogs to visit.
I've never forgotten your kindness in giving me a lift to Walthamstow from Terri's place after our get-together.
Hugs
Sue
aka...SueVM

Anonymous said...

You've gotten your blog off to a great start, Sandi! I love the idea of the UFO's, boy can I relate! Great job on the blog, can't wait to read more!

Raquel said...

Sandie, that piece is really beautiful! I need to take some pics of the victorian house that I have started on! Love the blog, Keep up the good work! Much love, Raquel XO

The Blonde Duck said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I have dozens of UFOs myself!